It’s about time we focus on the power of our thoughts. After all, when you change your thoughts you can change your life. Below are quotes from great minds regarding the power of thought:
1. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leo Tolstoy
2. “Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” William Shakespeare
3. “Today we are where our thoughts have taken us, and we are the architects-for better or worse-of our futures.” James Allen
4. “The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.” Charles Darwin
5. “If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won’t, you most assuredly won’t. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.” Denis Waitley
6. “Our conventional sense of self is an illusion; positive emotions, such as compassion and patience, are teachable skills; and the way we think directly influences our experience of the world.” Sam Harris
7. “I have about concluded that wealth is a state of mind, and that anyone can acquire a wealthy state of mind by thinking rich thoughts.” Andrew Young
8. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” Earl Nightingale
9. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
10. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” Buddha
11. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” Tony Robbins
Photo by Milan Popovic
Join hundreds of email subscribers.
Get Another Think coming weekly on Wednesday. You’ll receive facts and tips for building EQ & mindfulness directly to your inbox.